Saturday, April 22, 2006

Some catching up...


Well, I guess I am pretty far behind, since I am already 6 months old and just starting a blog...All my friends have had blogs since they were born, my friend Gabriella even started one before she was born!!
So, let me give you the short story of the past 6 months:
I was born on a Friday night (9.30.2005) at 10:31pm, came home on Monday and got to know my new roommates: Sully and Wizowski. Over the next few weeks I got to know my new family, even my Tio Alex and Thea Elizabeth who came from Philadelphia and California.
At 6 months, I've already been to Puerto Rico twice, racking up some frequent flier miles for some fun trips when I get older!
I have quite the busy social life too! I joined a playgroup and meet up with my friends once or twice a week to play at the park or just hang out. My friend Noah and I also like to get together every so often, we take turns meeting up at his house in High Springs and my house in Jacksonville. I've also been to my friends Jack and Cosette's birthday parties in Gainesville.
Like I said, busy busy...
Speaking of, gotta get going, I'm off to meet up with my friend Gabriella who is visiting from Miami...
I'll post again soon!!
Hugs,
Sophia

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

Sophia.. it was great visiting you and meeting your mommy this past weekend. I can tell we have something in common already... we like hair accessories!
It was fun to watch you play and "wrestle" with Isabella. I hope that once I achieve head control and the ability to sit up, that I may join the both of you. We must do it again.. really soon!